EpoxyPlast 3D B50 Deep For Resin (anti-yellowing formula & maximum clarity)
The choice for Ultra Diamond Clear Deep Casting / Pouring with maximum UV protection and clarity
DE: DIPON® EPOXYPLAST 3D is a low viscosity and highly transparent epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance for a wide range of applications such as very transparent or colored artistic and decorative applications. From smaller recesses and under-glass to very large transparent encapsulations such as river tables or large transparent encapsulations. EPOXYPLAST 3D is characterized by its excellent clarity, UV stability, excellent self-ventilation and easy handling. Application: EPOXYPLAST 3D is weighed exactly in a mixture ratio of 2:1 in weight in a clean container.
FR / UK : DIPON® EPOXYPLAST 3D is a low viscosity and highly transparent epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance for a wide range of applications such as artistic and decorative applications very transparent glass type or colored. From smaller recesses and under-glass to very large transparent moldings such as river tables or large transparent pots. EPOXYPLAST 3D is characterized by its excellent clarity, UV stability, excellent self-ventilation and easy handling. Application: EPOXYPLAST 3D is accurately weighed in a mixing ratio of 2: 1 by weight.
- Epoxy resin component 3D A + hardener EpoxyPlast 3D B50 Deep For
- Completely new EpoxyPlast 3D resin formula (A) revised I New improved epoxyPlast 3D formula (A)
- Mixing ratio 2: 1 by weight I Mixing ratio 2: 1 by weight
- Processing time (20°C): about 16 hours, depending on the amount of material
- Recommended ambient temperature: 15°C – 20°C (minimum temperature 10°C)
- Ultra clear (clear diamond) in both components I Excellent ultra clear diamond transparency in both components
- Low viscosity I Low viscosity
- Excellent UV protection with HALS and UV blockers (anti-yellowing) I Excellent UV protection with HALS additives and UV blockers (anti-yellowing)
- Solvent-free I solvent-free
- BPA-free I Without BPA
- Non-toxic I Non-toxic
- Autonivelant I Autonivelant
- Potting height (at 20°C): from 0.1 cm to 5.0 cm I Pour from 0.1 to 5 cm (up to max. 22°C 40 – 60% humidity)
- Casting height (max. 15 °C): from 0.1 cm to 35.0 cm (max diameter. 12 cm I cast from 0.1 to 35 cm (max. diameter 12 cm)
- The maximum jointing height of 5 cm strongly depends on the ambient temperature. If the temperature exceeds 22°C, the maximum jointing height is reduced.
- Excellent self-ventilation for a bubble-free finish I Excellent bubble-proof formula for a perfect bubble-free finish
- Excellent support mooring and backfilling capacity
- Very small withdrawal < (0.1%) I Very small withdrawal < (0.1%)
- Compatible with for example wood, concrete, glass, metal, fiberglass and carbon fabrics, natural stone, quartz sand, marble, granite
- Compatible /suitable with, for example, fabrics made of wood, concrete, glass, metal, glass and carbon fiber, natural stone, quartz sand, marble, granite
- Can be used with DIPON alcohol inks®, DIPON alcohol beads®, DIPON resin pastes® and DIPON effect pigments®
- Compatible with DIPON alcohol inks®, DIPON alcohol beads®, DIPON resin paste® and DIPON-effect pigments®
- Allows a quiet payment. I Allows a quiet payout
- Realization of large river tables, large silicone molds with a casting height of 1 mm to 50 mm (largest amount of casting possible depending on the ambient temperature and the amount of material < 22 ° C).
- Production of laminates or forms of glass and carbon where excellent transparency is expected/necessary.
- For moulding or rolling (e.g., spray rolling, pressurized pressing, infusion technology, negative pressure, manual rolling)