EpoxyPlast 3D B100 Ultra For Resin (anti-yellowing formula and maximum clarity)
The choice for Ultra Diamond Clear deep casting/casting with maximum UV protection and clarity
DE: DIPON® EPOXYPLAST 3D is a low viscosity and highly transparent epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance for a wide range of applications such as artistic and decorative applications such as glass or coloured. From the smallest encapsulants and coasters to the very large transparent encapsulants such as river tables or large transparent encapsulants. EPOXYPLAST 3D is characterized by its excellent clarity, UV stability, excellent self-ventilation and easy handling. Application: EPOXYPLAST 3D is weighed exactly in a mixture ratio of 2:1 in weight in a clean container.
EN/ UK: DIPON® EPOXYPLAST 3D is a low viscosity and highly transparent epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance for a wide range of applications such as very transparent art and decorative applications similar to glass or coloured. From the smallest recesses and coasters to the very large transparent moulds such as river tables or large transparent repotting. EPOXYPLAST 3D is characterized by its excellent clarity, UV stability, excellent self-ventilation and easy handling. Application: EPOXYPLAST 3D is weighed accurately in a blend ratio of 2:1 in weight.
- Epoxy resin component 3D A – EpoxyPlast 3D B100 UltraFor
- Completely new EpoxyPlast 3D resin formula (A) revised I New EpoxyPlast 3D formula (A) improved
- Mix ratio 2: 1 in weight I Mixing ratio 2: 1 by weight
- Processing time (20 C): about 20 hours depending on the amount of material
- Recommended ambient temperature: 15 degrees Celsius – 20 degrees Fahrenheit (minimum temperature 10 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Ultra clear (transparent diamond) in both components I Excellent ultra clear diamond transparency in both components
- Low viscosity I Low viscosity
- Excellent UV protection with HALS and UV blockers (anti-yellowing) I Excellent UV protection with HALS and anti-UV (anti-yellowing) additives
- Solvent-free I solvent-free
- BPA-free I Without BPA
- Non-toxic I Non-toxic
- Autonivelant I Autonivelant
- Pob height (at 20 C): 2.0 cm to 11.0 cm I Casting 2.0 to 11 cm (40 to 60% humidity I humidity)
- Casting height (max.12 C): 2 cm to 40.0 cm (max.7 cm diameter I Flow of 2 to 40 cm (max.7 cm diameter)
- The maximum join height of 11 cm depends heavily on the ambient temperature. If the temperature exceeds 20 degrees Celsius, the maximum join height is significantly reduced.
- Excellent self-ventilation for a bubble-free finish I Excellent bubble-proof formula for a perfect bubble-free finish
- Excellent support mooring and backfilling capacity
- Very small withdrawal < (0.1%) I Very small withdrawal < (0.1%)
- Compatible with for example wood, concrete, glass, metal, fiberglass and carbon fabrics, natural stone, quartz sand, marble, granite
- Compatible/ suitable for example with wood, concrete, glass, metal, glass and carbon fiber fabrics, natural stone, quartz sand, marble, granite
- Can be used with DIPON® alcohol inks, DIPON®, DIPON resin pasta® and DIPON-effect pigments®
- Compatible with DIPON alcohol inks®, DIPON alcohol beads®, DIPON resin paste® and DIPON-effect pigments®
- Allows a quiet payment. I Allows a quiet payout
- Making large river tables, large silicone moulds with a casting height of 20 mm to 110 mm (the amount of casting possible as possible depending on the ambient temperature and the amount of material < 20 C).
- Manufacturing of moulds where excellent transparency is expected/necessary.