EpoxyPlast 100 P Pearl & Metallic Sets
Metallic epoxy resin by melting, floor covering
For floor coverings, jewelry, mold construction and much more
Solvent-free – Crystalline resin with perlated and metallic additives – Mixing ratio 2: 1 by weight
Premium product with professional quality. Absolutely fresh product, ex works directly from the manufacturer.
Suitable for the production of floors, terrari, ponds and aquariums, as well as for the repair and manufacture of particularly light and exotic printed parts, for example using vacuum infusion processes, prfv, aramid, carbon for cars, aircraft and boats. It can also be used for making models.
Create your own custom epoxy floor covering. Whether as a use in the living room, bathroom or hallway. It can also be used as a cladding for garage floors or for making tables. Choose from three systems, EpoxyPlast 100 P, EpoxyPlast 3D B50 or EpoxyPlast 3D B100.
- Transparent epoxy resin component A + B
Effect pigments (powder) (see table) with the recommended amount for the corresponding weight
EpoxyPlast 100 P perlescent and metallic epoxy resin
Ideal for resin art and interior design
EpoxyPlast 100 P Pearl effect epoxy resin and metallic effects
DIPON® EpoxyPlast 100 P is a universally applicable, high-quality, low viscosity (1.09 g/cm³) epoxy resin for a wide variety of applications. Suitable for the production of river tables, garage floors and floors, terrari, ponds and aquariums, as well as for the repair and production of particularly light and exotic printed parts, for example using the vacuum infusion process, in PRFV, aramid, carbon for cars, aircraft, boats and shipyards. Also great for modeling.
- EpoxyPlast 100 P (component A + B) + effect pigments for the quantity selected as a complete package
Instructions for processing EpoxyPlast 100 P:
- Room temperature : at least 10 ° C (recommended temperature 18-21 ° C)
- Recommended material temperature: at least 15 ° C, recommended 20 ° C
- Mixing ratio 2: 1 by weight
- Recommended minimum mixing quantity: 100 grams A (epoxy resin) + 50 grams B (hardening)
- Mixing time: 4-5 minutes and after next re-invading about two to three minutes
- Maximum mixing speed: 300 rpm.
- Maximum casting height at 20 ° C: depending on the volume, recommended max.10 mm, for small silicone molds up to 40 mm
- Hardening time layer 1 – layer 2: recommended 24 hours at 20 ° C, reduced time to higher temperatures
- Number of jets/layers: unlimited
- Material consumption / layer height: 1 m² requires 1 kilogram of EpoxyPlast with a layer height of 1 mm
- Recommended primer layer height: 0.4 – 0.6 mm per m² (0.4 – 0.6 kg / m²)
- Recommended layer height for colored coating: 1.5 mm – 3.0 mm per m² (1.5 – 3 kg / m²)
- Recommended transparent sealing layer height (optional): 0.6 – 1.5 mm per m² (0.6 – 1.5 kg/ m²)
- Addition of effect pigments: depending on saturation between 10 and 25 grams per kilogram of A + B
- Addition of coloring paste: between 5 and 10 percent by weight
- Adding alcohol inks: drop by drop depending on the desired color saturation
Note: Apply DIPON® EpoxyPlast 100 P in advance on absorbent supports such as wood or cement with a tolerance of about 0.4 – 0.6 mm per kilogram. This primer promotes adhesion, reduces the risk of increased blisters formation and reduces material consumption.
Calculation of the amount of material per square meter:
Calculation of quantities for floor or table cladding, for example for “river boards”.
- Length x width x height x density Mixed epoxy resin (A + B 1.09) / 1000 (in cm)
- Example : 200 cm x 20 cm x 2 cm x 1.09 / 1000 = 8.72 kilograms
Areas of application, among others:
- Ideal for making jewelry and artists (resin/epoxy art).
- Manufacture of waterproof coatings
- Production of floors (e.g. Quartz floors, filled and leveled)
- For the primer of concrete substrates for epoxy and polyurethane floors and coatings
- Adhesive for the production of epoxy-quartz mortars
- Binder for the production of shaving mortars
- Production of epoxy-glass laminates
- Production of very or particularly light components such as glass fabric processing
- Production and processing of carbon fiber (carbon), aramidic fabrics, etc.
- Remediation and prevention of osmosis
- Woodworking (production) of table tops with exotic effects such as marble, granite, pearl and metal effects
- Vacuum infusion procedure
Technical properties of EpoxyPlast 100 P:
- 100% solid content
- Hardened material shrinkage < 0.1%
- Solvent-free, no annoying solvent odor
- Just produced, absolutely new
- Component density A: 1.13 kg / dm³ (+ 25 ° C)
- Component density B: 1.05 kg / dm³ (+ 25 ° C)
- Component density A + B: 1.09 kg / dm³ (+25 ° C)
- Viscosity: 30s (Ford 8mm plus 25°C)
- Room temperature: min. 10 ° C – max.30 ° C
- Support temperature: min. 10 ° C – max.3 ° C above the dew point temperature
- Humidity: max.75%
- Processing time (pot life): at 10 ° C 40 – 45 min.
- Processing time (pot life): at 20 ° C 20 – 25 min.
- Processing time (pot life): at 30 ° C 10 – 15 min.
- Concrete floor ripening time: at least 28 days
- Humidity: max.4 percent by weight
- Durability resistance: ~1.5 MPa (peel test)
- Cleaning: Clean the instruments immediately after use with acetone or xylene (e.g. DIPON diluent® PD-100)
- Meets the requirements of DIN EN 13813
- Meets the requirements of DIN EN 1504-2
Epoxyplast 100 P (A)
Danger! Contains: modified epoxy resin Reaction product: bisphenol-A-epichlorhydrin resins with medium molecular weight < = 700. Oxyrano (see mono derivatives [(C12-14-alkyloxis) methyl]) DANGER: H315 Causes skin irritation. H317 can cause allergic reactions to the skin. H319 Causes severe eye irritation. H411 Toxic to aquatic organisms with long-lasting effects. P302 + P352 IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE SKIN: wash thoroughly with soap and water. P333 + P313 In case of irritation or rash of the skin: consult a doctor. P305 + P351 + P338 IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: rinse thoroughly for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Keep rinsing. P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: consult a doctor. P501 Dispose of the contents/ container according to official regulations. EUH205 Contains epoxy components. It can cause allergic reactions.
Epoxyplast 100 P (B)
Danger! Contains: benthyl alcohol, isoforon diamine Reaction product: bisphenol-A-epichlorhydrin resins with average molecular weight < = 700. m-Xylilene diamine. DANGER: H302 Harmful if ingested. H314 Causes severe skin burns and severe eye injuries. H317 can cause allergic reactions to the skin. H411 Toxic to aquatic organisms with long-lasting effects. P102 Keep out of the reach of children. P280 Wear suitable protective gloves. Wear protective clothing. Wear eye protection. Wear face protection. P301 + P330 + P331 IN CASE OF INGESTION: rinse the mouth. It doesn’t cause vomiting. P303 + P361 + P353 IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE SKIN (or hair): take off all contaminated clothing immediately. Wash the skin with water / take a shower. P305 + P351 + P338 IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: Rinse gently with water for a few minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Keep rinsing. P310 Contact a POISON CENTER or doctor immediately.